Our Flood Defence SolutionsUnlike any other flood protection method or product, the award-winning FLOODSTOP flood barrier is a truly pragmatic flood defence system. FLOODSTOP has been specifically designed to:
- Be affordable and inline with current sandbagging costs
- Provide rapid flood defences that can be deployed by one or two persons
- Be a simple and easy flood defence solution for use by households, businesses and the public sector
- Be deployed without the need for bolting or construction works
- Supercede sandbags and sandbagging methods of flood protection
- Be multi-functional within communities
- The Floodstop flood defence barrier is perfect for 'blocking off' and protecting driveways or garage doors
BUY NOW OR CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE:
Email us at email@example.com or CLICK HERE / Tel: 01202 678580
Let us know your requirementsAt Fluvial Innovations we offer a free computer aided design service for any flooding defence project, large or small. Simply let one of our team know your requirements (such as an aperture length) and we will create a plan and select the appropriate quantity, type and location for our award-winning flooding defence systems. If you would like us to produce a free flood protection plan for your property or business please do not hesitate to contact us on 01202 678580 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fluvial Innovations offers two unique rapid flood defence systems:
How much does it cost?Our flood protection solutions are significantly more cost effective than competitor products. We pride ourselves on having developed innovative solutions that are not only pragmatic but are also affordable. FLOODSTOP flood barriers are a substitute to sandbagging techniques, in terms of cost and are far superior in terms of assembly and function. Contact us now on 01202 678580 or at email@example.com to obtain a price list or specific quotation.
"Research by the insurance industry has shown that half a metre of floodwater in a modern semi-detached house will result in an average cost of £15,000-£30,000 to repair the building and £9,000 to replace damaged belongings."
Insurance industry spokesperson
End of the line for sandbags!Throughout the world, sandbags are still the first consideration when looking to protect a property or location from rising flood waters. However this should not be the case – sandbags rarely prove to be effective when assembling flood defences
Problems with sandbags:
- Time consuming and labour intensive to assemble into flood defence barriers
- Prone to leakage
- Can only be used once, not reusable
- Viral and bacterial infections often present in flood water get transposed onto the porous hessian sacks.